FAMILY DAYS VENDOR REGISTRATION
COMMUNITY EXPO SEPTEMBER 28TH & 29TH
FOOD VENDORS & DIRECT SALES VENDORS PLEASE EMAIL JMARANO@POCTRUST.ORG TO REGISTER.
Please note, we are no longer accepting applications for the following direct sales companies: LuLaRue, Paparazzi, Pampered Chef, Scentsy, Color Street.
Vendors can register online by clicking the checkout options below, or print out the PDF applications and mail to
PORT ORANGE COMMUNITY TRUST-PO BOX 290610-PORT ORANGE, FL. 32129 OR FAX 322-5148
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- EVENT IS HELD RAIN OR SHINE-NO REFUNDS GIVEN
- NO SUBLETTING OF SPACES, AND ONLY THE BUSINESS REGISTERED MAY HAND OUT SWAG. PLEASE DON’T DISTRIBUTE SAMPLES OR PROMO ITEMS FROM ANOTHER COMPANY UNLESS YOU HAVE PERMISSION FROM POCT.
- YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR SPACE NUMBER AND SET UP TIMES IN A PACKET VIA USPS ABOUT 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT
- NO CANCELLATIONS AFTER SEPT. 1ST. REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AT THE DISCRETION OF THE POCT BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- THERE IS A $50 CANCELLATION FEE SHOULD YOU CANCEL PRIOR TO SEPT. 1ST
- A $100 FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR POWER OR TENT PACKAGE REQUESTS AFTER SEPT. 1ST
- A $200 ADDITIONAL FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR A TENT PACKAGE SET UP ON DAY OF EVENT
- ALTHOUGH WE DO PROVIDE OVERNIGHT SECURITY, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR DAMAGED ITEMS
- YOU WILL BE GIVEN ONLY ONE UNLOAD PASS PER BUSINESS. THIS IS FOR EASE OF CONGESTION DURING SET UP
RISK ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
SIGNATURE REQUIRED FOR ALL VENDORS
In consideration of my being permitted to participate and to the fullest extent permitted by law, I hereby release, forever discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless the Port Orange Family Days Community Trust, its officers, directors, employees, agents, volunteers and assigns, its sponsors and the City of Port Orange, for all manner of actions, suits, sums of money, damage, claims, and demands from any injury arising out of or incident to myself or my organization at Port Orange Family Days Community Trust.
Businesses of any size or industry can get involved. To start your application, click either the Nonprofit or Business links below and download a complete application form. Food vendors please email Jmarano@POCTrust.org for an application after June 7th.